Australian Blue Banded Bee
Did you ever see such a colourful bee?
The Australian Blue Banded Bee - Amegilla cingulata - is a spectacular species found all over Australia (except Tasmania) and even into Papua New Guinea, Indonesia and Malaysia. They are extremely important crop pollinators contributing to at least 30% of crops in Australia.
This print of the original tea bag painting of the Blue Banded Bee has a seven sided star as it's crown, as seen on the flag of Australia. It's five blue bands indicate that it's a male.
A4 Fine Art Print
Price £30.00 plus £2.95 p&p
Professionally printed with a smooth, clean matte finish. The detail and depth of colour of these prints make them look like the originals... only larger than life!
• A4 size fits into a standard UK frame (US size 8-1/4" x 11-3/4")
• Tell the story about your part in saving bees at the Keep It Wild Nature Reserve
• Professionally printed by a Fine Art Trade Guild approved printer
• 100+ year colour guarantee using lower VOC ECO solvent inks
• Museum quality FSC forest heavyweight fine art paper